Grass-Fed Collagen Peptides Powder
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body, and is the main component of connective tissue. It is the tough, fibrous protein in hair, nails, tendons, ligaments, and skin. Collagen helps preserve the elastin in skin, helping it to stay toned and supple, and collagen also gives tendons and ligaments their toughness. As we age, our body begins producing less collagen, which is one reason why skin starts to sag and joints become achy.Our Collagen Peptides Powder is hydrolyzed and contains types 1 & 3 collagen which supports skin, muscles and bone health.* Hydrolyzed collagen is easier to absorb, allowing the amino acids to be utilized more efficiently. Collagen Peptides Powder is rich in the amino acids glycine, proline, hydroxyproline and alanine which helps promote collagen synthesis in our body.
- 20g Collagen Peptides per serving
- Grass fed & pasture raised bovine collagen
- Hydrolyzed type 1 & 3 Collagen
- Non-GMO with Simple and Clean Excipients
- Delicious Chocolate Flavor
- Mixes instantly
- No Gluten, Dairy, or Soy
- No fillers or Artificial Ingredients
- Supports a healthy inflammation response.*
- Supports joint function and mobility.*
- May support the health of the lining of the intestinal tract.*
- Strengthens connective tissue and helps aid recovery from physical stress or trauma.*
- Strengthens the extracellular matrix and helps to form fibroblast to create new skin cells.*
- Helps to strengthen and firm elastin in the dermis layer of skin, providing an anti-aging effect.*
Ingredients: Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides (from bovine hide), Cocoa powder, acacia powder, natural flavor, sodium chloride, xanthan gum, stevia extract powder (Reb A), silica.
Manufacturer Country: USA
Amount: 378g (0.83lb)
Bruto weight : 378g (0.83lb)
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults mix two (2) scoops with 8-10fl oz of your favorite beverage in a shaker cup or blender. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
Warning: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.